Returns & Exchanges
Due to the expenses incurred by returns, we make every effort to insure your order is shipped accurately and that the product meets the standards of our advertising. If a return must be made, please note the following policies.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days of the invoice date.
- Return shipping charges are the customer’s responsibility.
- If the incorrect product was shipped by our error we will pay the shipping just contact us and we will arrange it.
- Upon our receipt of the returned product(s), we reserve the right to evaluate the merchandise to determine if a refund or exchange will be made.
- A detailed note explaining the reason for the return and whether an exchange or refund is desired must accompany all returns. Be sure to include all current contact information including name, address, daytime phone number, email address and the original invoice number when possible.
Refunds will be issued in the same manner in which original payment was made (i.e. credit card purchases will be returned in the form of a credit to the original card account). Credit card refunds are subject to a 3% return fee. NOTE: If we deem a return was made without reasonable cause, or wherein our judgment the product meets the advertised condition, the refund will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Fees charged by a dealer transferring a firearm to the end consumer will not be refunded for any reason. These transactions are at the full risk and expense of the consumer.
When returning merchandise to be exchanged, please include estimated shipping charges to ship the replacement merchandise.